Attorney Adair, a native of Conroe, Texas, is well-known and respected in the legal community and active in local community affairs. Mr. Adair began his solo law practice in Conroe, Texas, in 1980.
Attorney Adair is a Board Certified Family Law Specialist and a Certified Mediator. As a result, he specializes in complex family law litigation as well as most other family law legal matters. Mr. Adair also enjoys an active criminal law practice handling both felonies and misdemeanors.
- Board Certified Family Law Specialist
- Certified Mediator
- Graduate of Sam Houston State University, 1969 BBA Accounting
- Graduate of South Texas College of Law, 1979 J.D.
Admitted to Practice in the Following Jurisdictions:
- The Supreme Court of the State of Texas
- The U. S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
A member of:
- The State Bar of Texas,
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- The Montgomery County Bar Association
- Past President, Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Past President, Montgomery County Children's Protective Services Board