Why Choose Bill Adair?
- The attorney and his staff, through personal experience, have compassion for and understand the stress of what you are going through in your own situation.
- Attorney Bill Adair has over 25 years of experience of successfully providing relief to thousands of families in stressful situations.
- Attorney Adair is Texas Board Certified in Family Law, a qualification held by fewer than 1% of Texas attorneys. Family law has become very complex and you want your case handled by the most competent professionals.
- Attorney Adair has practiced Family Law for over 25 years. Attorneys handling only a few cases a year may not know local procedures or changes in the law.
- Attorney Adair is also a Certified Mediator and first considers whether there are alternatives to divorce and related litigation in advising you how best to move through the process.
- The decision to file for divorce or pursue related family litigation must be made carefully as it will affect your future and the future of your children.
- The attorney's attention to detail while analyzing your particular situation enables Mr. Adair to provide personal attention and service to each and every client.
- The attorney and his staff are concerned about you and strive to make your experience as easy as possible. They tell you what to expect and what might happen during your case.
- Other related areas of practice provide him with an insight into many facets of the relationship between laws that might otherwise be overlooked.
- The office is conveniently located in Conroe and is very accessible from all areas.
Appointments may be arranged after hours or on weekends, if required.
If you have considered divorce or have a related family problem
Call to arrange a consultation
Bill Adair 866-846-5869